[Web4lib] Is there any way to include this in a newsletter orsimilar publication?

Ben Haines bhaines at fppl.org
Thu Aug 6 10:14:45 EDT 2009

To be fair, I think what they meant was that the books were *physically*
separated by subject--i.e. broken up into a math section, a social
sciences section, etc., rather than long rows of shelves where subjects
are distinguished only by spine numbers. I'd support this idea in any
library not dedicated to academic research.

--
Ben Haines
Reference/Technology Librarian
bhaines at fppl.org