[Web4lib] Is there any way to include this in a newsletter or similar publication?

nancy nancy at thesmudge.com
Wed Aug 5 15:20:19 EDT 2009

This response is satisfying:
"Let's get one thing cleared up first - Liberians live in Liberia,
librarians run libraries."

Here's the Franklin High School, Milford, Massachusetts library website:
http://www.franklin.ma.us/auto/schools/fhs/depts/library/default.htm

Perhaps the "librarian" was not an MLS-holding librarian, or even a graduate
of a certificate program. The books in the OPAC don't seem to have call
numbers.
Or maybe the principal had their IT person delete the call numbers as part
of B&N-style make-over.

Nancy E. Sosna Bohm
Associate Librarian
Lake Forest College