[Web4lib] controlling bad design

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:44:56 EDT 2009

Edward Tufte is, if nothing else, pithy, and the "Cognitive Style of
Powerpoint" may be interesting to you.

http://www.edwardtufte.com/tufte/books_pp

Could you clarify your position, though? It almost seems that you
think that the aesthetic use of visuals is creating a wave of
'terrible stuff'? What issues are you needing to address at your
organization? Information density on Powerpoint slides? "Wasted" white
space?

-Andrew