[Web4lib] Re: Google News Timeline

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Mon Apr 27 08:58:17 EDT 2009

This whole conversation seems a bit silly and nitpicking.  Does anyone actually think databases are sophisticated enough to change the search functions based on your results in such a manner?  What you got makes sense to me and does not seem "silly" or irrelevant.  I don't understand the whole issue.  There are many more pressing issues with database design and functionality.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.