[Web4lib] FW: Troubleshooting Google Scholar Resolver, JSTOR metada and 360 Link

Campbell, James (jmc) jmc at virginia.edu
Thu Apr 23 17:48:44 EDT 2009

FWIW, I replied to Renata off list that this is not an issue with 360 Link as a resolver. We have no problem going from Google Scholar to JSTOR via 360 Link.  That said, given how hard it is to get information out of Google, Serials Solutions may be her best chance to get it fixed, whatever it is.

      - Jim Campbell

      Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
      University of Virginia Library | Charlottesville, VA 22904-4112

      513 Alderman | campbell at virginia.edu | 434-924-4985