[Web4lib] E-book acquisition form

Ilona Trtikova trtikova at vc.cvut.cz
Wed Apr 8 05:01:24 EDT 2009

We are currently planning to develop an application for e-books acquisition. Our idea is to post a form/questionnaire with a list of available titles and the possibility to vote for a title to purchase, and few further features.
Does anyone have any experience with implementing such application from the technical point of view?
We will be very grateful for any comments you can give us on that issue!

Thank you very much for your help!

With regards,

Ilona

Ilona Trtikova
Czech Technical University in Prague - Central Library