[Web4lib] Online informational meeting for Infoquest, collaborative text reference project

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 19:57:14 EDT 2009

Hello,

We have had requests for another Infoquest informational meeting. You

are welcome to attend or send to a colleague. You need to click on the

link below and register to get meeting info. Thanks, Lori

InfoQuest Project Meeting - Hosted by the Alliance Library System &

Altarama

Join us for a Webinar on April 9

Space is limited.

Reserve your Webinar seat now at:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/234058547

Project.  Here is the agenda:

I. Welcome - Kitty Pope, Executive Director, Alliance Library System

II. Introduction to Text Messaging Technology – Why this project is

important - Tom Peters, TAP Information Services

III. Overview of the project technology - Arthur Brady & Linda Arret,

Altarama Information Systems

III. Project Overview – Purpose, time line, scheduling, participant

expectations - Lori Bell, Alliance Library System

Please complete the registration form below and we'll send you the

session link and telephone instructions for joining the session.

See you there!

Title:

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time:

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM CDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing

information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements

PC-based attendees

Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista

Macintosh®-based attendees

Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer

Lori Bell

Director of Innovation

Alliance Library System

600 High Point Lane