[Web4lib] Google Groups vs Yahoo Groups

Michael drweb at san.rr.com
Fri Sep 19 18:42:06 EDT 2008

I use Yahoo! groups for managing a list of 300 souls that were a part of
DIALOG Corporation. It's worked fine over the years, and I probably stay
with it for comfort sake, the bells and whistles like file attachments,
polls, etc. Google Groups are fine, but I don't think as fully featured. I
read some of those online (Lost, etc.) but I don't maintain any.

Best,
DrWeb aka Michael