[Web4lib] Google Groups vs Yahoo Groups

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Fri Sep 19 16:13:13 EDT 2008

Definitely Google Groups, ASU email is refused by the Yahoo mail server. ;-)

Thomas

On Friday 19 September 2008 15:48, B.G. Sloan wrote:
> If you had to choose between Google Groups and Yahoo Groups to host an
> e-mail discussion group, which would you choose, and why?
> Thanks!
>
> Bernie Sloan
> Sora Associates
> Bloomington, IN

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst		P O Box 32026
University Library			Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

"... using OpenOffice.org, and save them back to disk automatically,
in MS Word format.  They surf the Web, check e-mail, do instant
messaging, view YouTube videos, visit their Facebook pages, learn
touch-typing skills and lots more.  Our public library has been
offering these Linux public stations for the past three years."
 - Phil Shapiro Linux Journal January 2008

Library Systems Help Desk: https://www.library.appstate.edu/help/