[Web4lib] Your Access 2008 Hackfest ideas needed!

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:22:35 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

Access 2008 in Hamilton, ON (http://access2008.mcmaster.ca) is fast
approaching and as is traditional in Access conferences, there will be a
Hackfest the day before the conference starts.  What is a Hackfest?  It's an
event where technological folks get together for one day of intense hacking
and problem solving -- ideas are presented in the morning and when the day
wraps up we see the results.  I'm collecting ideas for hackfest and would
like your input!  Please email me with your ideas, or any other questions
you might have.  Thanks much!

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.