[Web4lib] Meebo/Plugoo/Libraryh3lp

Ann Johnston ajohnsto at olivet.edu
Thu Sep 11 08:06:59 EDT 2008

At our library we use PIDGIN at the reference desk (Meebo when it's down) but PLUGOO as a widget on our webpages.  PLUGOO appeared to have more customization options than Meebo widget.

Ann Johnston

Library IT Assistant

One University Avenue
Bourbonnais, IL 60914

(815) 939-5061
Isaiah 40:31, “Yet those who wait for the LORD
Will gain new strength;
 They will mount up with wings like eagles,
 They will run and not get tired,
 They will walk and not become weary.”

This message is from the Library IT Office at Olivet Nazarene University and is intended only for the recipient to whom it is addressed.  This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged information (including FERPA-protected information) and are intended solely for the use of the recipient noted above. Please do not share or forward this e-mail without the permission of the sender.If you are not the proper addressee, please do not review, disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message; please destroy the message immediately and notify me.