[Web4lib] anti-virus freeware

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Mon Sep 8 11:23:50 EDT 2008

I don't know that I would recommend AVG anymore.  I have AVG 7.5 on my XP machine and it consumes a considerable amount of CPU time on log in and for the first few minutes, considerably slows me down.  I am also running the AVG 8 suite on my Vista machine and I have not been able to get any Windows updates since that installing AVG.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library