[Web4lib] RE: [lita-l] RE: Google Chrome - Observations

David Kemper siansleep at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 15:41:48 EDT 2008

I installed Google Chrome and I am enjoying the experience. The
browser is light-weight, nimble but lacks the bells and whistles one
would expect from a browser. But I suspect this is done by design and
for a reason.

I agree with Bill. As he wrote, "If someone uses exclusively web based
programs such a Google Docs and others, Google Chrome is the perfect
browser."

I think this is Google's master plan: host apps and services on the
web exclusively - and Google Chrome is designed specifically for that.

Need a RSS reader? The plan here, I feel, is to use Google Reader,
which runs very smoothly in Chrome.

I'd like to hear more comments on your early testing and experiences
with Chrome.

David