[Web4lib] Looking for Authors

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon Oct 27 20:27:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm working on a book about mashups in libraries.  I have had 4
authors pull out on me and so I'm in need of a few more chapters. I'm
looking for content that will appeal to the average library employee -
coding can be discussed - but it should be overwhelming.  I'd love to
have something about LibraryThing and how their API is being used, I'm
also open to other ideas.  You have be able to write the chapter in 2
weeks - no extensions - now that I've given too many of them out and
I'm stuck :(

Thanks in advance!!

---

Nicole C. Engard