[Web4lib] How to get bestseller lists?

Watts, Richard rwatts at lib.sbcounty.gov
Thu Oct 16 16:16:08 EDT 2008

As indicated in another posting, we buy this information on a
subscription basis from SirsiDynix, along with lists of prize-winning
titles, book jackets, book reviews, tables of contents, etc. The
information gets updated weekly on Tuesday night, and we upload it on
Wednesday morning to the OPAC.

Richard Watts
San Bernardino County Library, Calif.