[Web4lib] Libraries that created web pages for audio/video e-resources

Ranti Junus ranti.junus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:53:14 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I am looking for examples from other libraries who create specific web
page(s) for list of audio/video web sites and/or subscriptions (not
tied with specific digitization project in the library.)  I'd like to
learn how other libraries present those collections for the users.

The only example that I could find so far belongs to University of
Minnesota (http://www.lib.umn.edu/site/videos.phtml).

Any pointers, other examples, etc. would be appreciated.

thanks,
ranti.

--
Ranti Junus, Systems Librarian