[Web4lib] Non-google online calendar systems?

Danielle Joffe danielle.joffe at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 1 08:09:45 EDT 2008

Not sure if Timebridge would meet your needs... It's more for scheduling
meetings, but it is possible to share availability, or have one login to a
calendar.

Danielle Joffe
Information Manager
Relationships Australia (NSW)
149 Hawkesbury Road  NSW  2145
Telephone: + 61 2 9806 3211   Fax: + 61 2 9806 3260
West Office: 9806 3299
Visit our website at www.relationships.com.au