[Web4lib] Metadata matters ...

Diane I. Hillmann dih1 at cornell.edu
Sat Nov 22 16:05:23 EST 2008

Folks:

Apologies for the "spam," but I wanted to get out the word that I've
finally jumped into the fray and started blogging ("oh no, not another
one").  This blog is not just me, I should point out, but I got the
first post out ... :-)    Jon will have to catch up.

Here's the address: http://managemetadata.org/blog/

Not much there yet, but I hope to get in the groove.  I have many good
models to keep in mind as I get going, many of you are out there (not
all yet on the blogroll, but I've just made a first stab).

I like the ambiguity of the title--is it a statement, or a title, or both?

Diane

Diane I. Hillmann
Director of Metadata Initiatives
Information Institute of Syracuse