[Web4lib] Launch of The _Reference Notes_ Blog

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Wed Nov 19 16:49:28 EST 2008

Colleagues/

In any effort to reduce my e-footprint, I have decided to significantly
reduce my posting of news items to The Various e-Lists.

Instead /  I have  created a new blog titled _Reference Notes_ on which
I will post the types of items that I have sent to The Individual
Lists.

_Reference Notes_ is located at

[ http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/ ]

and has been seeded with the following posts

*         LIFE Photo Archive Hosted by Google

*         TRAIL: Technical Reports Archives and Image Library

*         Transforming NTIS with a National Technical Report...

*         C&RL News: Introducing Creative Commons to Librarians ...

*         Reference Librarian 2008, Vol. 49 Issue 2 Web 2.0 ...

*         ACRL Guide Libraries & the Google Library Project ...

*         Reinventing Science Librarianship: Models for the ...

*         Reference Notes Blog Launched

The Feedburner Feed Is At

 [ http://feeds.feedburner.com/ReferenceNotes ]

Enjoy!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There is Nothing More Powerful Than An Idea Whose Time Has Come / Victor
Hugo

[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490 ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows

[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]