[Web4lib] Any more alternatives for users' interested in keeping track of reference enquiries?...

don warner saklad don.saklad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:10:50 EST 2008

Still looking around for ever more users' alternatives for keeping track of
reference enquiries...

The kind folks engaged in developing these sorts of things for users have
pointed out
what libraries themselves might use to track reference desk activiities.

Our cities' public libraries' users might have a constellation of many
enquiries to manage over many years.

If there were some things around the web whether directly library related or
not that we could point out to interested library users looking for better
management tools for their ongoing enquiries, their enquiries of continuing
interest it could free up things all around, improve efficiency and efficacy
for navigating our cities' libraries' collections and resources.

It's kind of curious how this has been misinterpreted or interpreted too
narrowly by people with expertise.