[Web4lib] Google Scholar and OpenURL resolvers [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dyer, Renata Renata.Dyer at treasury.gov.au
Tue Nov 18 17:33:42 EST 2008

Bob,
It's very interesting that you got the IngentaConnect Link showing in
scholar - the same happened in our case and no one here knows how did it
get there....long time ago we used to have few Ingenta titles but this
was so long ago plus who would have notified Google Scholar about it? I
am positive no one here did that.

I have done what you did: notified Scholar via email and nothing
happened as yet. This was a month ago.

My guess is that Ingenta and Google Scholar had some sort of a deal in
the past....

Do other people have the same problem? And more importantly, how do we
resolve this issue?
Thanks,
Renata

Renata Dyer