[Web4lib] Campus without a physical library

Even Flood even.flood at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 12:41:21 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 6:22 PM, David Kane <dkane at wit.ie> wrote:
> If they don't have a physical library, where do they keep their books?!
> David
>
> 2008/11/18 Susan Hansen <SUSAN at rochester.lib.mn.us>
>
>> The New University of Minnesota - Rochester does not have a physical
>> library. They have an electronic 'information commons'.

They do not seem to have any. There is more about it here:
http://www.r.umn.edu/01_about.htm where you also can view the
"information commons" part. No books (or a very few if you look
closely)

Even

--
Even Hartmann Flood,  Senior Academic Librarian
Ilevollen 3e
even.flood at gmail.com
http://home.broadpark.no/~evflood/
"Come, and take choice of all my library, and so  beguile thy sorrow."
                                (Shakespeare)