[Web4lib] Wireless WAN

kevin smith ashkev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 11:08:34 EST 2008

Hello,

We have just had Sentinel Technologies, Inc. propose to us a wireless WAN
setup.  We have had iffy results with wireless in the past.  These folks
swear that they are different, that they use "carrier class wireless
equipment." I was just wondering if any of you have had experience with:

1. A wireless WAN or

2. Sentinel Technologies

Any advice would be welcome.  As things stand now we have five locations
each with there own connection to the internet.  It is almost impossible for
us to maintain a connection with Horizon, so two of our branches connect via
Terminal Services.  One big network would be a wonderful thing, if it
worked.

Thanks,

Kevin

--