[Web4lib] Firefox cookie problem with EZproxy access

Cloutman, David DCloutman at co.marin.ca.us
Wed Nov 12 14:28:25 EST 2008

Although I second the suggestion of using Firebug as a diagnostic tool,
I have experiences a couple of instances recently where Firebug caused a
Web application to malfunction due to JavaScript issues. If running
Firebug causes a change in an application's behavior, you can disable it
for a specific site, or temporarily turn off the extension.

---
David Cloutman <dcloutman at co.marin.ca.us>
Electronic Services Librarian
Marin County Free Library