[Web4lib] RE: cable management

Robin robin at stcharleslibrary.org
Tue Nov 4 13:38:07 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

Definitely not servers! :~)

Mostly, additional workstations (some possibly with flat-bed scanners
attached); printers, micro-fiche readers. Some will have to move out of
the obscure corners they have been in (with cables hidden out of sight)
and will be visible. Some may front on corridors where staff/patrons
need to walk... thus a possible tripping hazard. All in all, it's just
the usual detritus of Ethernet/power/monitor/printer/keyboard/mouse...
we'd just like to be able to pretend it's not there.