[Web4lib] New Library Technology Blog from the University of Michigan Library

Ken Varnum varnum at umich.edu
Fri May 30 09:49:41 EDT 2008

"[BLT] Blog for Library Technology" -- http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/blt/ -- is
the new Library Information Technology blog from the University of Michigan
Library.  We'll talk about technological innovations we're developing in the
U-M library.  Want to learn about developments in the Google book scanning
project (MBooks) at U-M?  Find out more about MTagger?  Keep up with our
MLibrary Labs experimental and test tools?  This is the place to do it.
And, of course, we welcome your comments on any and all of it.

Recent [BLT] entries include:

- Full-Text MBook Searches from the Library Catalog
- MLibrary Labs Project Summary
- What to do with Books in Copyright
- MTagger Update
- University of Chicago Integrating MBooks in Catalog using OAI
- What is MBooks?

Visit [BLT] at http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/blt/

--
Ken Varnum
Web Systems Manager
University Library                       E: varnum at umich.edu
University of Michigan                   T: 734-615-3287
309 Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library      F: 734-647-6897
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1205                 http://www.lib.umich.edu/