[Web4lib] Terms of Use Splash Page for Wireless Connectivity

Shawn E. Romine seromine at co.douglas.or.us
Wed May 28 19:52:55 EDT 2008

Hello,

We are finally getting wireless access out to our remote branches,
therefore we are currently developing a terms of use type splash page
whereby we basically tell people "dont do bad things..." and "we are not
responsible...". We want to create something whereby it pops up when
they connect to our wireless router and they have to click Agree to
connect to the internet.

Would anyone be willing to share their terms of use for their wireless
splash page either by sending me a link to it if possible, or a copy of
it in whatever format is easier for you?

Thanks for anyone that can be of assistance......

Shawn Romine
Library Computer Support Tech
Douglas County Library System
1409 NE Diamond Lake Blvd.