[Web4lib] IE 7.0 -- trouble with links

Marc Bertone marc at springshare.com
Tue May 27 17:18:52 EDT 2008

Hi Enrique,

This looks to be related to the way that the NAV and PROGRAMSTABLE divs are
floating next to each other.  I am not sure why it made a difference, but
when I added the following properties to the PROGRAMSTABLE style in (a local
copy of) the CSS file, the links began working again in IE7.  I also checked
in FF2 and it looked ok there as well.

float: left;
width: 600px;

You may also want to run the CSS file through an online validation service;
there are some small syntax errors on lines 18 and 116 that could be causing
problems.  Good luck!

-Marc Bertone
Springshare - Web 2.0 for Library 2.0!
marc at springshare.com