[Web4lib] Script to protect email address from spam?

Cloutman, David DCloutman at co.marin.ca.us
Thu May 22 12:26:12 EDT 2008

You could simply use a server side mailer script, which would accomplish
what you are attempting to do. Just make sure you choose one that has
been well tested and does not require you to place configuration
information (such as the recipient email address) into the form itself.

- David

---
David Cloutman <dcloutman at co.marin.ca.us>
Electronic Services Librarian