[Web4lib] RE: Looking for a set of books

Andrea Berstler - Director andrea.berstler at villagelibrary.org
Thu May 8 12:31:37 EDT 2008

 We have a few of the Firefox books, it certainly sounds like them -

Andrea

Andrea Berstler - Director
The Village Library of Morgantown
PO Box 797, 207 N Walnut St
Morgantown, PA
www.villagelibrary.org
610-286-1022
Preserving the Past . . . Preparing for the Future . . .

Life will always throw you curves, just keep fouling them off... the right
pitch will come, but when it does, be prepared to run the bases.  ~Rick
Maksian