[Web4lib] Federated Searching

rallen at noblenet.org rallen at noblenet.org
Wed May 7 19:19:15 EDT 2008

Hi Joanna

You might want to look at the Federated Searching blog for some ideas and
resources:

http://federatedsearchblog.com/

Also Marshall Breeding has a Library Technology Guides website which
sometimes talk about federated searching vendors:

http://librarytechnology.org/

I understand Serial Solutions and EBSCO offer federated searching
products.

Hope this is helpful

Cheers

==============Original message text===============