[Web4lib] Inhouse wiki

Francis Kayiwa kayiwa at uic.edu
Mon Mar 31 17:39:51 EDT 2008

On Mar 31, 2008, at 4:02 PM, Lin Light wrote:
> I have been looking for an in-house wiki and came across one
> called "projectforum". Can anyone tell me anything about them.

About "Intranet" Wiki's in general? Or about Projectforum? It would
seem to me that for the latter you would get best information about
their software from the developers website.

If it is the former we use Twiki for internal documentation. It is a
bit overkill for a single department as Twiki is designed for
enterprise deployment.

regards,
./fxk