[Web4lib] Social software for collaborative collection development?

Gillian Wiseman gwiseman at ci.waco.tx.us
Mon Mar 31 12:04:10 EDT 2008

Have you thought of using a Wiki? You could create a single table very easily, and it's not hard to add links. You could link to the IMDB, Amazon, and other popular movie review sources by individual title, or just to the main page of each source.

Another possible online collaborative tool would be googledocs, tho I'm less familiar with doing that.

Gillian