[Web4lib] Re: Web4lib Digest, Vol 36, Issue 25

David Whelan DWhelan at lsuc.on.ca
Wed Mar 26 16:16:10 EDT 2008

Nicole:

I've used Siteground for a couple of Joomla sites over the last couple of
years and they've been very reliable.  It's affordable and you can do an
awful lot on your own, from file management to script installation.  They
also support Drupal, Moodle, and Wordpress, among others.
(http://www.siteground.com)

Hope that helps.  David.

David P. Whelan
Manager, Legal Information
Law Society of Upper Canada - Great Library
130 Queen Street West
Toronto, Ontario  M5H 2N6
tel: 416.947.3438    fax:  416.869.0331
This communication is intended for use by the individual(s) to whom it is
specifically addressed and should not be read by, or delivered to, any
other person. Such communication may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and permanently delete the communication. Thank you for
your cooperation.  La présente communication ne vise que le ou les
destinataires à qui elle est adressée et ne devrait être lue par personne
d'autre, ni envoyée à un autre destinataire. Ce message peut contenir des
renseignements confidentiels ou de nature privilégiée. Si vous avez reçu
ce message par erreur, veuillez en avertir l'expéditeur et le détruire de
façon permanente. Merci de votre collaboration.

"Nicole Jebbia" <nicole at neflin.org>
Sent by: web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org
03/26/2008 03:53 PM

web4lib at webjunction.org
cc

Subject
[Web4lib] Re: Web4lib Digest, Vol 36, Issue 25

We're looking at moving to a CMS for our website, but in order to do so we

need to find a web hosting service.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

(drupal site)