[Web4lib] Lists versus Tags design idiom

Chris Barr christopher.barr at villanova.edu
Tue Mar 25 13:25:10 EDT 2008

Here is a very nice project that uses both lists and tags:

Harvard Law's H2O Playlist: http://h2obeta.law.harvard.edu/

You create a list of citations on a topic and then you make that list
findable via tags. Other users can then create new lists from scratch or
based on a list they find. The system tracks the lineage of the
derivatives and suggests other "playlists" with similar items or tags.

--chris