[Web4lib] CSS and background color rendering in IE Vs. Firefox

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Sat Mar 22 15:00:14 EDT 2008

Samantha,

You had a couple of tiny typos that IE must have ignored but FF did not:

#addressbox (

You used a parenthesis instead of a curly bracket. Change that to:

#addressbox {

and

#contentTB ul li{

add a space after li and all should be good in your world. You can run your CSS files through the W3C validator here:

http://validator.w3.org/

where it will flag problems like those.

Good luck!

Andrew Mutch