[Web4lib] Cites & Insights 8:4 available

Walt Crawford waltcrawford at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 18:37:50 EDT 2008

Cites & Insights 8:4, April 2008, is now available for downloading at
http://citesandinsights.info/civ8i4.pdf

The 28-page issue is PDF as usual (or not as usual--I'm now using Word 2007
and Microsoft's free PDF-output download), but HTML separates are available
from the C&I homepage at
http://citesandinsights.info/

The issue includes:

* Bibs & Blather - a very short introduction to the issue and what got left
out.

* Library Access to Scholarship - Harvard and Institutional Repositories

* Old Media/New Media Perspective: Thinking About Kindle and Ebooks

* Making it Work Perspective: TechNos and TechMusts

By the way, if you know anyone who's been getting issue alerts via email,
let them know they need to sign up for C&I Updates or Walt at Random; Topica
no longer accepts my posts (and entirely lacks help/contact info).
-walt crawford