[Web4lib] suggestion box/blog

Hutchens, Chad chutchens at montana.edu
Thu Mar 6 17:14:22 EST 2008

Why not just use the blog you already have in place for this.  If
patrons are already using it why recreate it somewhere else?

Just put up a thread asking for suggestions/feedback and let people
reply.  I suppose you might need to figure out a way to keep that thread
in a permanent spot on the blog, but I imagine there's a way to do that.

Chad E. Hutchens
Electronic Resources Librarian
Montana State University Libraries
P.O. Box 173320