[Web4lib] logins

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Jun 26 11:55:47 EDT 2008

From my experience with EZProxy in various situations, once you've
logged in to a service with EZProxy, the login is maintained by a
cookie until you close the browser (a session cookie).  This makes it
particularly convenient for those using a tabbed browser, since they
can just open up a new tab for a new service, and never have to log in
again.

dan

--
The road goes on forever and the party never ends. REK, Jr.
Dan Lester, Boise, ID