[Web4lib] LibGig

Rob Amend rob.amend at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 19:58:09 EDT 2008

It's not really a networking site--there doesn't seem to be a way to access
other profiles (which are minimal at best) and there are a number of Drupal
errors associated with some actions (like posting a comment.) This is "beta"
as it used to be--it isn't ready for prime time.

Rob Amend
Reference Librarian
rob.amend at gmail.com
blog.reftechrob.com