[Web4lib] Drupal4Lib BoF at ALA Anaheim - (Sun. 6/29, 3:30p)

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue Jun 3 17:03:39 EDT 2008

Okay, the votes are in from our Doodle Poll*:  We'll be meeting for our
Drupal4lib BoF on Sun. (6/29, 3:30p-5:00p) -- in the LITA Bloggers Room
(till they chase us out).

This will be an informal get-together of people to talk about how
they've implemented Drupal or how they'd like to implement Drupal.
Whether you're a newbie or pro is fine.  Everyone is welcome.  I'll see
if I can dig up a projector so people can do brief presentations of
their projects.

Please leave comments and suggestions:

http://groups.drupal.org/node/11861

LEO