[Web4lib] What is the best way to get your domain name?

Samantha Yeung libit.tol at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:51:08 EDT 2008

I wonder if other libraries have run into this similar situation.  We are
interested in getting a particular domain name that is currently owned by a
commercial outfit that does domain parking.  We tried domain buy back and
also waited for it to expire.  Naturally, none of these strategy led us to
the domain.  I wouldl ike to see if other libraries have dealt with this and
how they went by getting this resolve without paying a whole lot of money
for it.

TIA,
Samantha
Library Information Systems Supervisor