[Web4lib] CUIL doesn't seem very COOL

Pedro A Del Valle Lopez pdelvalle at rcm.upr.edu
Tue Jul 29 09:56:16 EDT 2008

Hi!

I got the address for Cuil (http://www.cuil.com/) and made some searches
on cancer topics and found good information.

Are there other people who have used this search engine and found got
great health websites?  What is your opinion about this?

Cordially yours,

Pedro Antonio Del-Valle-Lopez
pdelvalle at rcm.upr.edu

Electronic Resources and Services Librarian
Conrado F. Asenjo Library
Medical Sciences Campus
University of Puerto Rico