[Web4lib] Programming Languages?

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:53:18 EDT 2008

Hi Jonelle,
What programming languages do they already know?  What is your existing
technical infrastructure built on?  I think Horizon is built on Java and
Java Server technologies - do your staff already know this?

What will their tasks be?  There are many, many programming languages, and
some are better tools than others for certain tasks.

-Andrew