[Web4lib] Second (and Third!) Life/Lives

Moser, Dennis dmoser at bridgew.edu
Mon Jul 14 07:22:57 EDT 2008

Lloyd, Leslie, and others,

This is not unusual ... In my own experience, I have found many librarians
and a handful of archivists who have just such multiple existences ...

Librarians, in particular, have tended to be at the forefront of adopting
new technologies ... Not the profession, necessarily, but individuals
within.

Best,

Dennis
aka "AldoManutio Abruzzo, voted Best of Second Life, 2007: Live Performer"

--
Dennis Moser, Digital Services Librarian
The Clement C. Maxwell Library, Room 305
e-mail: dennis.moser at bridgew.edu
web: http://www.bridgew.edu