[Web4lib] Re: Google and Libraries

Bill Drew dreww at tc3.edu
Wed Jul 9 15:37:53 EDT 2008

I think the obligation is to let us know what has happened to the
Google
librarian Central.  I believe the partner libraries also have an
obligation to help the rest of us communicate with real people at
Google
Inc.  They must have direct contacts that could be used to help find
out
what Google plans to do in its relations with libraries.  At one point
thought they wanted to clarify and expand that relationship when they
introduced the Librarian Central blog and website.

Bill Drew

>>> "B.G. Sloan" <bgsloan2 at yahoo.com> 7/9/2008 3:11:15 PM >>>

Bill Drew said:

"Google and its partner libraries have a clear obligation to the rest
of us."

What is this "clear obligation"? It's not obvious to me...

Bernie Sloan
Sora Associates