[Web4lib] Library presence on social networking websites

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Jan 28 14:26:23 EST 2008

That's one of several that she's seen on YouTube and elsewhere.  Since
she has several, plus other critters in rural Idaho, she knew a lot
about them, but was after more "scientific but not too scientific"
information for a speech she was doing. In other words, what happens
and why without getting down to the genetic and molecular level.  She
seemed happy at the end.

dan