[Web4lib] Intranet revamp

Casey Bisson cbisson at plymouth.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:55:39 EST 2008

Not all, but most of our meeting minutes are now in Google Docs, where
we can track who's made what changes, and we can even have several
people editing at once. It works well for procedures too (which always
needed updating before we switched). Definitely worth a look.

I'm worried when you say people aren't familiar enough with the public
site to use it, though.

--Casey