[Web4lib] Online Calendars

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Jan 10 16:55:43 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
Thomas Bennett wrote in part:

There is also http://schooltool.org Schoolbell calendar (free).  The standalone calendar product is only being upgraded as part the schooltool product now, no more stand alone calendar upgrades. Again, python based and probably only runs on linux.

-----End Original Message-----

It certainly is possible to run python/zope applications on the Windows platform. (In fact my IBM Thinkpad running XP shipped with Python installed which actually caused me all sorts of annoying problems when I first installed Plone on it ;-)

Cheers,
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org