[Web4lib] ALA Midwinter Reception for Developers

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Thu Jan 10 13:20:22 EST 2008

Library software developers and other interested parties are invited to join
us at ALA Midwinter for an informal ³meet and greet² about OCLC Grid
Services and the OCLC Developer¹s Network:

OCLC Developer¹s Network Meet and Greet
Sunday, January 13, 6:00 ­ 8:00 pm, Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Grand
Ballroom, Salon I
Join this informal get-together to learn about the OCLC Developer¹s Network.
Meet your colleagues and learn about OCLC Grid Services and our
collaboration environment.

Come have a drink and a snack with us so we can share our plans for APIs and
developer support services. Tell us what you want or where we're going
wrong. We can take it. We hope to see you there!
Roy Tennant
OCLC Programs and Research